Interior Design at Anthropologie, Santa Monica, California, USA


Usually when you step into the Anthropologie store on 3rd Street Promenade, the goal is to look for the perfect dress or blouse or cute accessory. Sure, I did that too, but after not finding anything (surprisingly), I started realizing my surroundings and discovered the beauty and true creativity of the interior design of the store. I meandered through the racks of clothing and found many interesting things to photograph. On the first floor, this huge clock was on the wall with a colorful striped wallpaper over the red brick wall that was under it. The timing wasn't exactly accurate (actually hours off), but who is using it to keep time anyways???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Anthropologie stores often have some of the coolest interior designs. I love browsing there.

=)

Post a Comment