The Venetian Clock, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Outside of the Venetian is this intricate, beautiful clock which actually has 24 hours. For some reason, I have this fascination with clocks and their design and I absolutely loved this one!

"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey.
It reminds us to cherish each moment,
because it will never come again.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived."
-Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: Generations

"Events in our lives happen in a sequence in time,
but in their significance to ourselves
they find their own order
the continuous thread of revelation."
-Eudora Welty, award-winning American author

BLOG UPDATE: This post actually marks my 200th post on my photo diary! Not all the posts were photos, but for the most part they were. I'm just as surprised as you probably are that I am still going at this! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment