[102/365] Photo Diary One Year Anniversary!, Coast, Rancho Palos Verdes, California, USA

Can you believe it?? It has been exactly one year since I first started this photo diary!

Happy one year anniversary to my photo diary! Haha. To celebrate, I got my camera something today - a new prime lens! I'm excited that I've actually continued this throughout a whole year - and hope to continue it for years to come.

I also wanted to make sure that I was caught up (102 posts, 102 days into the year!) so I posted NINE pictures today. Missing a few days here and there kept putting me behind.

The photo today is of the water along the coast of Rancho Palos Verdes, coincidentally the location of the very first photo in my diary.

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer." -Ansel Adams (This is why I call it my photo diary. A photo can say what words can't always say.)


* :) *


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

congrats..happy 1 yr anniversary!

-connie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 1 year anniversary!!! =D

Unknown said...

Happy 1 year! :)

Post a Comment