[86/365] Cooking a Pasta Dish, Los Angeles, California, USA

It has been a while since I've cooked, but it was nice finally doing it again! Glad I got myself motivated enough to do it - left work late, went grocery shopping, prepared and finished cooking within 45 minutes, ate, and cleaned up! Things feel like so much less work when you move quickly and just force yourself to do it. This pasta is one of my favorites to cook - a pasta with marinara sauce with a mixture of sausage, ground beef, green bell peppers and onions. Looks like I have lunch (and probably dinner) ready for tomorrow. Ok, so let's hope this is the stepping stone towards continuing to cook (and bake)?! I've seen lots of pictures of really cute cupcakes...can photography be my motivation to cook and bake??? Haha.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i volunteer as a food critic? =D

Post a Comment