[91/365] Photo District News Emerging 30 Opening Reception, The Icon, Los Angeles, California, USA

Did you know that April is Month of Photography, Los Angeles (mopla.org)? I just found out yesterday, looked up the calendar and found some cool photography events around Los Angeles throughout this month. Last night was the Photo District News Emerging 30 opening reception, featuring work from 30 emerging photographers. It took place at the Icon on Wilshire Boulevard. Love seeing photography by other people - keeps me inspired!

Happy Photography Month! So perfect...this coming Monday, April 12, is my one year anniversary of the start of this photo diary! I'm getting my camera a gift in the form of accessories (lens) on Monday, only fitting for an anniversary, right? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment